The Georgia Tech RoboJackets RoboCup Small-Size League team competes in a 6-on-6 AI-driven soccer match against teams from around the world.
The field is equipped with two overhead cameras, which act as the primary information source for the selection of plays and tactics.
If you haven't already, subscribe to the RoboCup Mailing List.
We meet in the Student Competition Center (575 14th St). If you are working in the machine shop or mechanical room you will need to wear closed-toe shoes and a t-shirt (no long sleeves). Bring a hair tie if needed.
- Tuesdays: 7:00 - 10:00 PM
- Sundays: 7:00 - 10:00 PM*
*New Member Meeting in the fall semester is on Sundays.
- Project Manager: Kevin Fu
- Chief Scientist: Alex Sohrab
- Electrical Lead: Mili Das
- Mechatronics Lead: Ishan Doma
- Software Lead: Prabhanjan Nayak