What is Surplus
Surplus are extra items that the organization does not need anymore and wishes get rid of. As a GT organization, RoboJackets does not have the right to sell any items of value (any equipment, computers, etc.). A bit more on this can be found here.
Sending Item to Surplus
- Identify items to be removed.
- Fill out the form located on GT Surplus website.
- Put the items in a reachable location (not the mezzanine) so that they are easy to identify.
- Contact the Property Coordinator of RoboJackets with the form attached.
Acquiring Items from Surplus
- Contact the Proprty Coordinator. Include Information (just do Jason):
- When you prefer to make the trip to surplus.
- What items you are interested in.
- T: 404.385.8612
Georgia Tech Surplus Warehouse
Property Control & Logistics Department
711 Marietta Street
Phone: 404-894-5013 Fax: 404-894-4608