How to use Google Photos
As of December 2016 we've moved to using Google Photos on the RoboJackets brand account to manage photos. To get access to the brand account, contact the current IT coordinator. It will then show up under the account picker on some Google products, including Google Photos.
- Open Google Photos and make sure you're on the RoboJackets brand account - RoboBuzz should show up in the top right corner. If it does not, click your profile picture, then choose RoboJackets (Brand Account) from the account picker.
- In the top navigation bar, click "Create" then "Shared Album".
- Pick one or more photos to start off the album - you can remove it later if it shouldn't actually be in the album.
- Click Create in the top right and you'll be taken to the album page.
- Set a title for the album, then click Share in the top right.
- You can send invites directly to certain Google accounts, or use the bottom-left option to create a link. By default, anyone will be able to join the album and add photos, but you can disable this by clicking the lock in the top right.
- At this point, you can remove the starter photo by opening it, then clicking the three dots in the top right corner, then choose "Remove from album."