How to receive a package
Jump to navigation Jump to search
There's a new box on the Incoming Packages shelf. Now what?
If you think it's yours
- Open your team's purchase order spreadsheet and locate the specific purchase order. If you cannot do one of those things, stop and contact your project manager.
- Open the package and locate the packing slip. If there isn't a packing slip, print a hard copy of the purchase order.
- Verify that the package contains everything on your purchase order. Initial next to each line item on the packing slip.
- If you are missing any line items, contact the treasurer.
- Your order may have been combined with another teams order - if there are items in the package that are not part of your purchase order, put them back in the package with the packing slip when you finish.
- If all items on the packing slip have been initialed, place the packing slip in the receipts box next to the incoming packages shelf and put the packaging in the trash.
- Mark your purchase order as Received.
If you don't know if it's yours
- Stop and contact your project manager.