Resources for Learning
From RoboJackets Wiki
Resources for Learning
- 1 People
- 2 Books & Documents
- 3 Research Resources
- 4 Open Source Resources
- 5 Video and Channel Links
- 6 Sources for Ideas, Innovations, and Tech
- 7 Georgia Tech Robotics Resources
- 8 Classes
- "Computational Vision" and "Robotics" sections on Floor 2 of the Tech Square Research Building
- Tucker Balch, Office: TSRB Room 232 - does research related to robotics
- ECE faculty
- Allen Tannenbaum, Office: VL E392B/WHIT 4102 - Does research related to Machine Vision (especially in biological systems)
Books & Documents
- Machinery's Handbook - Try this link (requires Tech login)
- WM Berg's Technical PDF on Gears (+40mb)
- One stop shop for all websites a programmer should visit
- GaTech Library
- Google Scholar
- Image Processing Operator Worksheets - This entire site is an excellent repository of image processing algorithms.
- MIT Design Handbook - basically a good overview of different engineering and CS disciplines = awesome!
Open Source Resources
- RAVL Recognition And Vision Library in C++. VERY GOOD!!
- JavaVis A Computer Vision Library in Java.
- Java Vision Toolkit
- OpenVIDEA an interesting project that offloads common machine vision tasks to the GPU. wow.
- CVTK Computer Vision Tool Kit tracking of colors in 2-d plane.
- Gandalf Computer Vision Library Computer vision library written in C. Check out the Vision Package Some interesting Hugh Transform info.
- MLTCVG A Java and C++ collection of tools and source code for computer graphics and computer vision.
- Lush Lisp Universal SHell. A MatLab like environment that uses Lisp. Comes with most computer vision libraries and AI libraries, could be worth a look.
- Octave And while we're at it, opensource MatLab!
Video and Channel Links
- Learn.RoboJackets.org - Collection of information covering electrical, mechanical, and software topics.
Sources for Ideas, Innovations, and Tech
- DigiInfo TV - Japanese site featuring developments in robotics and engineering
- RoboCup TDPs - RoboCup Technical Description Papers. Some contain cool ideas that have not been implemented yet.
Georgia Tech Robotics Resources
- Robotics@Gatech - Page is a little broken, so some links to individual pages below
- Gatech Robotics.Students.Discuss Group Swiki Page
- CS 3600 Intro to AI
- CS 3630/3803 Intro to AI for robotics
- CS 4632/4803 Adv AI for robotics
- CS 4641 Machine Learning
- CS 4495 Machine Vision
- CS 4630 Knowledge Based AI
- CS 4731 Game AI
- CS 4803 Pattern Recognition
- ECE 4560 Introduction to Automation and Robotics
- ECE 4580 Computational Computer Vision
- ECE 4761 Industrial Controls and Manufacturing
- ME 4041 Computer Graphics & CAD
- ME 4447 Microprocessor Control of Manufacturing Systems
- ME 4451 Robotics
- ME 4452 Control of Dynamic Systems
- ME 6104 Computer-Aided Design
- ME 6401 Linear Control Systems
- ME 6402 Nonlinear Control Systems
- ME 6403 Digital Control Systems
- ME 6404 Advanced Control System Design and Implementation
- ME 6405 Introduction to Mechatronics
- ME 6406 Machine Vision
- ME 6407 Robotics